Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria
- Ambition - The challenge and context within which your project, person or organisation is set alongside your goals and targets whether quantitative or qualitative.
- Outcome - The benefits realised from the point of view of patients, organisation, leadership, value creation, efficiencies and cost.
- Spread - The dissemination of your success in terms of how your work has been picked up and replicated elsewhere.
- Value - The creation of value from the point of view of patient satisfaction and experience, reduction in bureaucracy, time saved for staff at any level.
- Involvement - The stakeholders buy-in and contribution toward the project initiatives and outcomes. How have the relevant staff, patients and partnerships worked together to realise the success?
2024 Awards categories
(click on each section to learn more about each category)
Reducing health inequalities through digital
Generating impact in population health through digital
Connecting health and social care through digital
Improving out of hospital care through digital
Supporting elective recovery through digital
Improving urgent and emergency care through digital
Optimising clinical pathways through digital
Improving mental health through digital
Enhancing workforce engagement, productivity and wellbeing through digital
Empowering patients through digital
Improving back-office efficiencies through digital
Moving towards net zero through digital
Driving Change through Data and Analytics Award
Digital Literacy, Education and Upskilling Award
Digital Clinical Safety Award
Digital Leader of the Year
Digital Innovator of the Year
Improving primary care through digital
Driving Change through AI and Automation Award
Digital Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Award
Digital Organisation of the Year
Improving medicines management and pharmacy through digital